Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Without You

Photobucket
hear the ocean waves. let me hear myself for you. its the motion of my fingers, ask my voice. when i close my eyes i know i'm dreaming of you. let me know i close my eyes. i wouln't be here if it weren't for you. i know i'm dreamin' of you, but my hearts so cold, and these tears are real. the sky is breathing on your skin. motion of the clouds, they set the mood. listen to the beat as i fades. the farther that we all go. the shadows are my thoughts. you can see it all right through me. the birds flying around our heads. it always brings you back to the beginning. the bottom of it all. seal your lips with a thousand lies, a thousand secrets. your in your own world now. you fall, you crawl. your pouring out all youve got, but they dont accept it, they don't care. gripping the pain, this making melody. it's bursting out of me, we aren't alone we are never alone. what's it take to live again. can you see behind this shadow? see right through the pain in my eyes. i'm pouring out my heart. i won't forget you, i can never forget you. my hearts' sinking, all the time passes. all my pain, all the shame. it becomes a blurr. i can't pretend to; take the steps, run a little, burn the memories from your mind. your falling, bringing you to the bottom of it all. giving a speechless stare of the secret life. a life nobody knows of. letting out a single tear, becoming a breakown. you feel the liqid pouring from your eyes, down your face. May 28th, 2008

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment