Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unfortunate

Photobucket

I don't think people come to realize what's right infront of them. Wheather it's happiness, love, optimism, peace or paradise. I've always come to find myself gripping onto that pain so tight, that I'm not sure how to let go anymore. That one condition where only one person can get me out of it, myself. I try to be true, set goals for my far future, and let life take me in what ever direction desires. I always seem to fall into a place I'm not ment to be, where this terrible disaster occurs. Like somebody has to trigger the alarm, because, Earth to God, Veronica's found peace. Maybe I'm giving myself a hard time by letting things push through the seam, I lack the concern. And it just so seems that I've given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment