Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chapter Two

"I like you. I want to be with you forever. I love you. I'm falling in love with you. I have never met anyone like you before. You're my everything. You mean the world to me. Never leave me, baby." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Seriously, you're full of shit! I'm sure every girl has heard those words or something close to it, before. Everyone has but seriously, it has hit me hard this time. This blog isn't meant for any boy in specific in my life. Because it's really meant for all. I have had two, what you want to call serious? relationships; but there was only really one that I thought would last a life time. I always have mixed feeling with guys because they can give you vibes that you think they really like you. But all they want is action, to get in your pants.I'm so done with you unless you prove to me that you're worth my time.I'm the kind of girl to give a guy a second chance. And after the fifth chance? I've already fallen to bits, and I'm holding onto what I can. What more can you do. But I've come down to realization. I'm not doing it anymore. I've given up all that I've built. And you can take advantage of everything I have, steal everything I own, and hurt everyone that claims to care. I'm not taking care of things that I should, and I'm sorry to admit to you and myself that things aren't what they seem. You can look at me and see somebody completely unreal. I'll hide everything. I will; I am.So let's walk away from everything that's happened, and move on. Don't ever give a boy everything you've got because you will never get it back, as much as you'd like to think. So ladies, understand this like a boy, but don't love until you're ready. And you know he is because, one day it can be gone in a second. No matter what a guy tells you, he'll most likely be lying. He can stretch the truth to make you think he's telling you the utter truth, but in reality.. no. "We should end this now before it gets to serious. I think we are fighting too much. I'm still in love with my ex. I don't love you. I think you have an obsession. It's not you, it's me. I think we need to end this, the fighting is too much. This whole long distnace thing isn't working out." That shit is the only thing he's got to say to you? Are you kidding!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment